Acceleration, owner of Datacenter Florida, is an IT solutions company headquartered in Gainesville, Florida since 1997. The company began as a programming resource with a mission to provide consistent and reliable hosting of its applications. Today Acceleration’s connectivity solutions bridge the gap between various carrier’s footprint limitations.
As the company grew it needed to ensure that the full data path for its clients was protected. The result of that growth is a privately operated network composed of a number of geographically diverse data centers connected through a high-speed Ethernet mesh, offering a homogenous WAN solution without requiring the complexity of a mixed VPN deployment.
The existing infrastructure including local data center floor space, a redundant WAN path and currently 12 carrier interconnections combined with Acceleration’s history of focusing on the application as the critical resource makes it an ideal partner for a full range of connectivity and hosting services. It offers partial or full cabinet space in an “all APC brand” hardware solution.
Datacenter Florida is Acceleration’s home office Point of Presence. Local connectivity solutions in the North Florida region vary from 2Mb Ethernet through 10Gb Ethernet and dark fiber. Nationwide public or private IP solutions to the data center, or through any of Acceleration’s PoPs range from ADSL through 10Gb Ethernet and dark fiber.
Datacenter Florida by the numbers
Critically significant carrier interconnections
Up to 10Gb Ethernet and dark fiber
State-of-the-art, ground-level floor space
Wind roof rating
Utility power capacity
Per sq/ft power infrastructure
Per sq/ft floor load capacity
Uptime is probably the most important single metric you can use to measure the performance of your web host. It shows the time or percentage the service is up.
We do not cap bandwidth on our co-located servers.
Our colocated server solutions cater mainly to developers or companies seeking a Florida colocation facility that have special needs not fulfilled by our dedicated hosting solutions. In a colocated environment, the server is provided by the client and therefore can be built to their exact specifications. The client can run any operating system, any software, with any configuration they require. Colocated server plans can be a cost effective alternative for businesses that require large amounts of power, cooling or bandwidth and do not desire to invest in the infrastructure necessary to host a server at their location, which dramatically benefits enterprises in Gainesville, Ocala, Lake City, Jacksonville, Orlando, St Augustine, Chiefland, Alachua, Palatka, Tallahassee, Tampa and surrounding areas.
What separates Datacenter Florida is performance. We do not cap bandwidth on our co-located servers. Rather, we charge based on your aggregate usage or what we call ‘peak continuous bandwidth’. This insures the best possible performance for your server.
Pricing for co-location is based on peak continuous bandwidth usage, total number of powered devices, and amount of rackspace required.
A data center designed with corporate clients in mind.
Located in North Central Florida. The Datacenter Florida facility was built for security, high availability, connectivity and redundancy. Tenants benefit from an a high power-to-space ratio and local technicians who safeguard your IT assets and support the management of your computing systems. Our 2100 sq ft of state-of-the-art, ground-level floor space gives you the freedom and flexibility to scale seamlessly. Our nationwide private WAN service portfolio and associated geographically disperse data center space provides the infrastructure for a rock solid IT solution.
- Multiple layers of security & authentication; including card key & PIN required for facility entrance
- Full CCTV surveillance backed by digital recording on file for 90 days
- Locking cabinets and/or cages
- Firewall management and monitoring services
- Wind roof rating FM-90
- 1.2 MW of utility power
- 300 watts/sq ft
- 208v AC standard for increased efficiency
- All power delivered under raised floor
- Two (2) power distribution units delivering true A & B power supply
- A & B legs presented in-cabinet as separate power strips
- Complete American Power Conversion (APC) solution
- 250 KW backup diesel generator on standby
- Generator tested monthly and routinely full-load tested
- Redundant HVAC with Liebert air handlers
- Cabinets laid out for optimum airflow – cold air at front base of cabinets
- Ambient temperature of 72 degrees
- APC full and half cabinets
- APC cabling
- APC ladder rack
- APC monitored power strips
- APC environmental monitoring
- APC backup in-row HVAC
- Cisco switching environment
- Fiber and Copper Interconnects
- Single tenant, single-story building
- 12 inch raised floors
- 300 lbs/sq ft floor load
- Solid cabling routed neatly in overhead ladder rack
- Dry pipe fire suppression
- Integrated smoke/heat detector system